We offer discounted single vegetable, single fruit, half-dozen egg, dozen egg, and yogurt shares to members with an annual household income at or below $30,000. If you qualify, please speak with a coordinator at sign-up or email us.
This year we are also offering further discounted single vegetable and single fruit shares to members who qualify for SNAP. If you do, you may choose the ‘SNAP Qualified’ subsidized share options where available. Please note that we cannot accept EBT payments, but instead will work out a feasible payment plan.
A $50 deposit, paid by check or money order, is required at the sign-up event to reserve your share. Subsequent share payments can be made throughout the season. You will receive more specific info about payments when signing up.
- Each membership must include a vegetable share.
- Subsidized shares of fruit, yogurt, and eggs are also available.
- Subsidized shares are the size of single shares.
- Our season lasts twenty-two (22) weeks, from June 3 – Oct 28.
- If you are interested in adding on non-subsidized beef, tomato, coffee, or honey shares, please do!
Pricing and Supplier Information:
Organic Vegetable Share – 22 weeks
$192/ single subsidized share ($8.73 per week)
$160/ SNAP qualified single subsidized share ($7.27 per week)
Fruit Share — 22 weeks
$92/ single subsidized share ($4.18 per week)
$77/ SNAP qualified single subsidized share ($3.5 per week)
Cage-free Eggs — 22 weeks
by Sunset Farms
$36.00/half dozen ($1.64 per week)
$72.00/dozen ($3.27 per week)